1. Can the projector play movies from Netflix / Disney / Amazon?
Due to copyright issues, you can use a TV stick or Roku stick to connect to theprojectorto watch Netflix, Hulu and similar services on the connection. The TV Stick and Roku Stick require an additional purchase (not included).
2. What does the projector include?
Projector, power cable, HDMI cable, AV cable and remote control.
3. How to wireless screen mirror ios phone to the projector?
Step1：select iOS Cast on the main interface.
Step2：the iOS device and the projector must be connected to the same network, or the iOS device must be connected to the wireless access point（AP) from the projector.
Step3：select Screen Mirroring on the control center of the iOS device.
Step4：select the corresponding projector device name.
4. What is the difference between a native 1080P projector and a projector that supports 1080P?
Native 1080P means that when you play 1080P video, you can get real resolution of 1980x1080P; but manyprojectorsthat claim to support 1080p actually only have an actual resolution of 720P or even 480P. When playing 1080P video, these projectors reduce the resolution to 720p or 480p.
5. Can the projector play files directly via USB?
Yes, of course.
6. Does the projector have Bluetooth functionality?
Yes, the Bluetooth function can only connect to Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headphones and bar speakers. It does not support connecting to smartphones through the Bluetooth function.
7. Does the projector make any noise when working?
As for the noise, this is normal for any projector. Since the projector needs to dissipate heat and the internal fan is working, noise is inevitable.
8. What should I do if there is dust inside the projector?
1. Tear off the sticker on the bottom.
2. Open the bottom cover
3. Use a long cotton swab to clean the inside of the projector.